Just made it through with my June tag ! That was awesome. Offcourse I've missed a couple of things in this tag cause I haven't all the things Tims got. So I used my imagination and created what I could make out of what I have :D
Hope you'll like my tag for June !
Supplies I used:
- Surfaces: #8 manila tag, burlap, plastic packaging,akvarell paper, brown paper
- Layering stencil: THS016 Harlequin
- stamps: hashtag norwegian
- embellishments: diamond heart, linen ribbon, jute string, loop pins, typed token, straw
- distress ink pad: DIY distress it yourself, walnut stain, peacock feathers
- distress re-inkers: mowed lawn, pine needles, peeled paint
- distress spray stain: picket fence
- alcohol ink: mushroom
- tools: scissors, mini ink blending tool, craft scraper, heat tool, ruler, pencil, staz on
-adhesive: wonder tape and scotch glue
First I inked the distress it yourself pad with my three re-inkers, scraped it into the pad
And then I dipped the front on the stamp to show the colors on the outside
I forgot to take a picture, but I stamped this stencil with the distress it yourself pad and putted on the card.
I also forgot to take a picture of coloring the surface of the manila tag, but I just put a picture here of the manila tag so you can see.
Like this, this is how it turned out after putting the stencil over with the distress it yourself pad.
Then I used the craft scraper on the edges of the tag
I used staz on jet black on the Hashtag #smakepå (#tasteit) on a brown paper
Since I don't have the starbucks coffee dies, I simply had to use the old fashioned way and cut it out, here I used a ruler, scissors and my pencil.
Making the middle of the cup with my pencil and a piece of brown paper
Here I make the round paper dot using my mini distress stamper as a round thing.
Coloring it with my mini distress Peacock feathers
There you go, almost like a coffee cup, I think it turned out ok since I don't have the dies..
Using some adhesive tape on the backside, also take the straw on the backside
Glued on the burlap at the bottom, glued on the hashtag and stitched it up together
On the diamond heart embellisment I used some alcohol ink mushroom to bring the great figures.
Pin it to remember it, as Tim always says ! This is my ending result !
Thank you for looking, and also thanks for a comment or two :)