Deilig å være tilbake å starte på scrappingen, klødde skikkelig i henda da jeg fikk se utfordringen inne på bloggen til Tim Holtz 1 Mai.
Har besøkt Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, Tower Bridge, Tower of London, London Eye, Westminister Abbey, Oxford Street, British Museum, Madame Tussauds, Baker Street, St James Park, London Zoo og Blade Rubber Stamp scrappebutikk *gliser*
Her er mitt bidrag til denne månedens utfordring !
Hellow, now I'm back home from a fantastic vacation in London !!
Wonderful to be home again with such good memories from this trip, but I feel somethings been missing and that's making this months tag, wich he actually posted on his blog 1th of May.
I've been visiting (look on norwegian, big ben aso...) Blade rubber stamps *smiling*
This is my Tag of this month !
Supplies I've used;
- Picture from google, home printed
- Distress Vintage photo, Scattered Straw, Peacock feathers, Black soot and Walnut stain
- Staz on jet black, acryllic block
- Stamps from TH
- Glue N Seal
- Different papers
- "Strie" almost the same as the Burlap TH uses
- alphabetic stencil with palette knife
- Texture Paste
- Memo pin, Token with word and mini fastener
- Straw"ish" thread and cream ribbon
- Different flowers from my flower box with glue pistol
- Sand Paper fine
(I think that was it, but in case I forgot something it's probably in my pictures :)
1. I glued the "Strie" on my tag with glue n seal matte
So it looks like this after cutting the edges
2. Add some texture paste on the tag with the alphabetic stencil and palette knife
3. Distress the texture paste after drying with peacock feathers
4. Distress the edges of the tag with some Vintage photo
5. Cut out some different papers and distress them also with vintage photo
6. After gluing them on the tag, take some glue n seal matte over the papers
7. While the tag is drying, you can start by making the photo pretty for the tag.
8. Paint with distress colors on her shirt and also some yellow on the backround
9. Use your cotton stick to drag the colors over the picture and make them lighter
10. Use some sand paper to make the edges look older thank they actually are
11. Now your photo look abit older and are ready to be put on to the Tag
13. Stamped on some stamps on the picture with staz on, staz on dries faster and holds better on glossy papers or photos
14. Here I forgot to take a photo, but I colored the ribbon with vintage photo and walnut stain, sprayed on some water and crunched it together. Squeezed out the water and now drying it
15. Using my heating tool, drying the ribbon will go faster
16. So this is how it looks like when it's completly dry, pretty huh?
17. Tie the ribbon around the card and make a pretty loop
18. Using the memo pin with token and a mini fastener, I simply attach the photo into the ribbon, whithout using any glue. And I hang up two buttons with another pin with a bow on under the loop of the ribbon.
19. Since I don't have any dies to make flowers with, I had to use some of my own flowers
20. By using black soot distress with water, I can make "drops" on my tag
21. And yes offcourse, I don't have any spritzer so I have to make this black soot water "dot" so I can simply use my blue "spritzer" (as I call it cause I don't have anything else) to make drops
22. making drops on my tag, the last finish !!!!
23. The tag is finished, what you think? Pretty cool !
24. A great ending result, so this is my Tag for May.
Feel free to give me some comments, and Thank You :-)